I have an issue to report, but I have no means ( email address to send to) to do so.

Could you please indicate where I could make sch a report.


Chantelle Louys

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion


Whenever you need to talk to me, just click on my blue flower wherever you see it. You can then post a comment on my page. Or, just under my blue flower on my page, click on SEND A MESSAGE, and that will allow you to send me a private email.

Reply to Discussion


© 2018   Created by Lorelei Halley.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service