Lorelei Halley's Discussions (681)

Discussions Replied To (211) Replies Latest Activity

"In most cases we save all the buttonholing of the cordonnet for the last step in mak…"

Lorelei Halley replied Feb 27 to Needlelace Tutorial - Leaf 10 - Part 2

8 Mar 1
Reply by Maria Delaney

"Maria Your single Brussels stitch actually looks quite good. Very good, in fact, for…"

Lorelei Halley replied Feb 24 to My first try - sampler

8 Feb 27
Reply by Maria Delaney

"One of my suggestions matches Teri's -- save buttonholing the outline until last. Th…"

Lorelei Halley replied May 22, 2016 to Total beginner!

7 May 24, 2016
Reply by Teri Dow

"e Laurie Waters has set up several pinterest boards, each for suppliers in different…"

Lorelei Halley replied Dec 9, 2015 to bolster pillow

3 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by e parkes

"Leslie There are some online sources for needle lace stitches.  Look at this page, t…"

Lorelei Halley replied Apr 1, 2015 to Needle Direction

11 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Leslie Edens

"I would recommend Rochelle Sutherland's video here on our site. I found it very usef…"

Lorelei Halley replied Mar 31, 2015 to Needle Direction

11 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Leslie Edens

"I agree with Maureen. I don't think one way is wrong and the other right. It is just…"

Lorelei Halley replied Mar 30, 2015 to Needle Direction

11 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Leslie Edens

"Leslie Take a look at the album of contemporary needle lace. Those are pieces design…"

Lorelei Halley replied Mar 26, 2015 to I just completed my first piece, and would love feedback

7 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Leslie Edens

"Leslie Did you see my response to your blog post?  We do have 2 albums of patterns,…"

Lorelei Halley replied Mar 25, 2015 to I just completed my first piece, and would love feedback

7 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Leslie Edens

"Carolyn Firstly, you don't need to buy lots of stuff to start needle lace. Burano, V…"

Lorelei Halley replied Oct 10, 2014 to Total Beginner

6 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by Carolyn S

RSS

© 2017   Created by Lorelei Halley.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service