Elizabeth Ligeti.'s Discussions (277)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"I rarely use a pillow. I find it easier to work in the hand. I suppose it is what yo…"

Elizabeth Ligeti. replied May 2 to Pillow preference

7 May 4
Reply by Sandra Popek

"Yes there are now lots more books on Needlelace to choose from. Another good Beginne…"

Elizabeth Ligeti. replied Feb 26 to My first try - sampler

8 Feb 27
Reply by Maria Delaney

"You are doing very well for a first try. Congratulations.  - and Welcome to a wonder…"

Elizabeth Ligeti. replied Feb 24 to My first try - sampler

8 Feb 27
Reply by Maria Delaney

"Good!!!!!  I love to have company in my addiction!!!!! :) Getting a good grounding i…"

Elizabeth Ligeti. replied May 23, 2016 to Total beginner!

7 May 24, 2016
Reply by Teri Dow

"I think you are doing very well, Averil.  The others have given you good advice. I w…"

Elizabeth Ligeti. replied May 22, 2016 to Total beginner!

7 May 24, 2016
Reply by Teri Dow

"crochet amigurumi What is that?  (Maybe I know it under a different name!) I made my…"

Elizabeth Ligeti. replied Mar 31, 2015 to Needle Direction

11 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Leslie Edens

"Catherine Barley works needle away, and has tried (with only a little success!!) to…"

Elizabeth Ligeti. replied Mar 30, 2015 to Needle Direction

11 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Leslie Edens

"Yes, "make haste slowly" as the old saying goes. a bookmark to try out stitches soun…"

Elizabeth Ligeti. replied Mar 25, 2015 to I just completed my first piece, and would love feedback

7 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Leslie Edens

"Very well done.  You are going well. Your stitches are nice and even. I hope you hav…"

Elizabeth Ligeti. replied Mar 25, 2015 to I just completed my first piece, and would love feedback

7 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Leslie Edens

"Welcome to this wonderful world of Needlelace. It is a lovely craft - but very addic…"

Elizabeth Ligeti. replied Oct 10, 2014 to Total Beginner

6 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by Carolyn S

RSS

© 2017   Created by Lorelei Halley.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service