Elizabeth Ligeti.'s Discussions (275)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes there are now lots more books on Needlelace to choose from. Another good Beginne…"

Elizabeth Ligeti. replied Feb 26 to My first try - sampler

8 Feb 27
Reply by Maria Delaney

"You are doing very well for a first try. Congratulations.  - and Welcome to a wonder…"

Elizabeth Ligeti. replied Feb 24 to My first try - sampler

8 Feb 27
Reply by Maria Delaney

"Good!!!!!  I love to have company in my addiction!!!!! :) Getting a good grounding i…"

Elizabeth Ligeti. replied May 23, 2016 to Total beginner!

7 May 24, 2016
Reply by Teri Dow

"I think you are doing very well, Averil.  The others have given you good advice. I w…"

Elizabeth Ligeti. replied May 22, 2016 to Total beginner!

7 May 24, 2016
Reply by Teri Dow

"crochet amigurumi What is that?  (Maybe I know it under a different name!) I made my…"

Elizabeth Ligeti. replied Mar 31, 2015 to Needle Direction

11 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Leslie Edens

"Catherine Barley works needle away, and has tried (with only a little success!!) to…"

Elizabeth Ligeti. replied Mar 30, 2015 to Needle Direction

11 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Leslie Edens

"Yes, "make haste slowly" as the old saying goes. a bookmark to try out stitches soun…"

Elizabeth Ligeti. replied Mar 25, 2015 to I just completed my first piece, and would love feedback

7 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Leslie Edens

"Very well done.  You are going well. Your stitches are nice and even. I hope you hav…"

Elizabeth Ligeti. replied Mar 25, 2015 to I just completed my first piece, and would love feedback

7 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Leslie Edens

"Welcome to this wonderful world of Needlelace. It is a lovely craft - but very addic…"

Elizabeth Ligeti. replied Oct 10, 2014 to Total Beginner

6 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by Carolyn S

"Lorelei, Threads & Pattern size - You say the large size printed off at 6.75 inc…"

Elizabeth Ligeti. replied May 3, 2014 to Needlelace Tutorial - Leaf 10 - Part 1 - Laying the outline threads

12 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Anneliese Perinic

RSS

© 2017   Created by Lorelei Halley.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service