Lorelei Halley's Discussions (730)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Very interesting, ladies."

Lorelei Halley replied Aug 5 to Update on discussion of what people like to use as a base to make Teneriffe Lace

9 Aug 5
Reply by Lorelei Halley

"Jaarlee I am not proficient in sol laces, but my understanding is that coral knot st…"

Lorelei Halley replied Nov 24, 2014 to Connecting pieces?

1 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Lorelei Halley

"I am not an expert in this type of lace, and tried only 2 small test samples.  But I…"

Lorelei Halley replied Mar 8, 2013 to Learning Teneriffe Lace using The Technique of Teneriffe Lace by Alexandra Stillwell

20 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Linda Dumas

"Kaye Here is the direct link to Alex's book on the ariz.edu site:  http://www.cs.ari…"

Lorelei Halley replied Mar 3, 2013 to Learning Teneriffe Lace using The Technique of Teneriffe Lace by Alexandra Stillwell

20 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Linda Dumas

"Liz Go to the SOL LACE group on needlelacetalk.  In the long resources section under…"

Lorelei Halley replied Feb 26, 2013 to Learning Teneriffe Lace using The Technique of Teneriffe Lace by Alexandra Stillwell

20 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Linda Dumas

"Nice to hear from you Jenny.  What are you working on now?"

Lorelei Halley replied Feb 26, 2013 to Learning Teneriffe Lace using The Technique of Teneriffe Lace by Alexandra Stillwell

20 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Linda Dumas

"I downloaded the same book and have been looking at it, off and on.  There are just…"

20 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Linda Dumas

"Sunela I think the number of spokes matters only in how many spokes you gather when…"

Lorelei Halley replied Jan 25, 2013 to Number of Spokes

6 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Kate Wild

"Elizabeth All those photos are interesting.  They are good ideas, and even simple ca…"

Lorelei Halley replied Apr 10, 2011 to cushion for teneriffe

12 May 8, 2011
Reply by Laszlo Koteleky

"OK Now I understand.  Thanks."

Lorelei Halley replied Apr 10, 2011 to cushion for teneriffe

12 May 8, 2011
Reply by Laszlo Koteleky

RSS

© 2019   Created by Lorelei Halley.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service