Members and friends - It is that time of year again when I have to ask for donations from our members to pay our annual hosting fee to ning. As far as I know the payment will be $239.90 and is due July 20th. As in previous years I ask our members to make a donation, of any amount, to my personal paypal account. I will then pay the amount due to ning. You do not need to have a paypal account to make a donation. They will accept any major credit card, and they will handle currency conversion from your country's currency to American dollars.

Members are not REQUIRED to make a donation. I know that some of our members just cannot find any money to help out. I do not want to make money a condition of participation. I have the time to set this up and keep up with membership requests and other issues, but I don't have the money to support this financially as well.

If 25 people contribute $10, or if 12 people contribute $20, we will have enough to pay the fee. If you think we are doing a good job of encouraging the practice of this craft and spreading knowledge about it, please see what you can do to help out.

Please use my personal email address as the destination for your payment through paypal.

lhalley@bytemeusa.com 

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions about this.

Views: 341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Lorelei,

I am delighted to contribute toward this worthy cause. I think that the site has been a wonderful development for the lace community. The amount of time and effort that you spend on it is a gift of incalculable value. If I can support your efforts with a monetary donation I am glad to do it. Let me take this opportunity to thank you for being so generous with your time and talents. 

I couldn't agree more!

Will you walk us through the steps to pay on PayPal?
Thanks so much for all you do, Lorelei!

How to make a donation -- go to          https://www.paypal.com/home 

Click on SEND

Type in my email address, or copy and paste        lhalley@bytemeusa.com 

Type in the amount, in whatever currency.

Click CONTINUE

Click FRIENDS AND FAMILY if you are in the U.S.    Click GOODS OR SERVICES if you are in another country.

Follow the instructions.

And follow the instructions.

Linda Dumas and Devon Thein - THANK YOU for your donations.

Lorelei,

J'ai bien aimé la façon nouvelle par laquelle vous présentez la situation cette année. Le texte de présentation est d'une grande finesse comme votre générosité. Vous recevrez ma part via Paypal.

I liked the new way in which you present the situation this year. The text is of great finesse like your generosity. You will receive my share via PayPal.

Robert Blaze, Christiane Machabee and Mildred Irwig: THANK YOU ALL for your donations. We are now halfway to our goal.

Anthony Dow, THANK YOU.

Janet Peer THANK YOU.

Dear Lorelei,

How close are we to achieving the amount of money needed to pay for the Ning software for another year? Perhaps you should make a thermometer.

Devon

Devon

I do have a thermometer on our MAIN page, lower right hand corner. So far $180.

Good morning.  I have been trying to send money by paypal but it wont accept your email address.    Can you please confirm details?  Sorry

Maureen

Lorelei Halley said:

How to make a donation -- go to          https://www.paypal.com/home 

Click on SEND

Type in my email address, or copy and paste        lhalley@bytemeusa.com 

Type in the amount, in whatever currency.

Click CONTINUE

Click FRIENDS AND FAMILY if you are in the U.S.    Click GOODS OR SERVICES if you are in another country.

Follow the instructions.

And follow the instructions.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2021   Created by Lorelei Halley.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service