Members and friends - It is that time of year again when I have to ask for donations from our members to pay our annual hosting fee to ning. As far as I know the payment will be $239.90 and is due July 20th. As in previous years I ask our members to make a donation, of any amount, to my personal paypal account. I will then pay the amount due to ning. You do not need to have a paypal account to make a donation. They will accept any major credit card, and they will handle currency conversion from your country's currency to American dollars.

Members are not REQUIRED to make a donation. I know that some of our members just cannot find any money to help out. I do not want to make money a condition of participation. I have the time to set this up and keep up with membership requests and other issues, but I don't have the money to support this financially as well.

If 25 people contribute $10, or if 12 people contribute $20, we will have enough to pay the fee. If you think we are doing a good job of encouraging the practice of this craft and spreading knowledge about it, please see what you can do to help out.

Please use my personal email address as the destination for your payment through paypal.

lhalley@bytemeusa.com 

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions about this.

Views: 341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maureen

THANK YOU for your donation.

The Guild of Needlelaces is happy to make up the shortfall of $50 towards

the maintenance of this wonderful site

Michael Dennis - The Guild of Needle Laces, and Xaojie - THANK YOU for your donations.

We now have enough money to pay our hosting fee to ning.  THANK YOU ALL for your support.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2021   Created by Lorelei Halley.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service